The fabulous Gabrielle over at Faire la Fete Productions tagged us and since its our first time being tagged, I thought I should play along. This is actually a fun one and you will probably learn some VERY embarassing things about me. So here we go...
Fav Songs that you hate to admit: Here are the new rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My fave (but totally shouldn't admit it) songs are:
1. Your Baby Never Looked Good in Blue by Expose: Reminds me of the good ol' 80's and big big hair
2. On My Own from Les Miserables: This is my favorite theater production and this song makes me tear every time I hear it
3. Set Adrift on Memory Bliss by PM Dawn: Straight back to the early 90's...good times good times
4. More than Words by Extreme: I have loved this song since it first came out...not really sure why, maybe its the acoustic guitar
5. Bigger Than Us by Hannah Montana: My daughter loves this show and we of course listen to this CD repeatedly in the car...there is something snappy about this song :) Don't judge me :)
So I'm not really going to follow all of the fules and tag others. I know its busy wedding season for most people that I would tag so you can enjoy my little dorky song choices :)
Have a good day...I'll be back tomorrow!